RULES OF PLAY
- The rules used at the BULA European Beach Ultimate Club Championship 2020 shall be the official WFDF 2019 Beach Ultimate rules with the appropriate Championship Appendix. This includes the WFDF uniform rules.
- There is no maximum number of players per team but the minimum team size is ten (10) players.
- Brick Mark increase to 15m.
- Foot under the tape is IN.
The full set of changes can be found here.
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY AND ROSTERS
- A single player may not participate on more than one team during the WGGMBUCC;
- Great GrandMaster Men’s Division – Available for male players who reach at least their 48th birthdays during the calendar year in which the tournament begins (i.e. born in or before 1973) and female players who reach at least their 45th birthday during the calendar year in which the tournament begins (i.e. born in or before 1976).
Full bid allocation and roster eligibility information: WGGMBUCC Bid Allocation and Eligibility Rules.