RULES OF PLAY
- The rules used at the BULA´s WGGMBUCC will be the official WFDF 2021-2024 Beach Ultimate rules with the appropriate Championship Appendix. This includes the WFDF uniform rules.
- The maximum number of players per team is twenty (20) and the minimum team size is ten (10) players. A minimum of 3 women must be rostered per team.
- Brick Mark increase to 15m.
- Foot under the tape is IN.
Number of divisions
There will be one division: Soft Mixed – gender ratio of 4:1.
All teams must roster at least 3 GGM women for the tournament (women born on or before 1978).
At least one woman per team is required to take the field during play. If offence fields 2 women, defense is encouraged but not enforced to match the 3:2 gender ratio.
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY AND ROSTERS
- A single player may not participate on more than one team during the WGGMBUCC;
- Great Grand Master – Available for male players who reach at least their 48th birthdays during the calendar year in which the tournament begins (i.e. born in or before 1975) and female players who reach at least their 45th birthday during the calendar year in which the tournament begins (i.e. born in or before 1978). There will be no exceptions on birth-date rules.